Our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Policy:
We are actively taking measures to keep our employees, our patients and their families protected. It is important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to ensure that, should an exposure occur, we can effectively minimize the risk of illness spreading. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with confidentiality and sensitivity.
Our policies are subject to changes with the introduction of additional governmental or medical professional guidelines.
Policy Elements For Employees:
- If you have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, please stay home.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can return to work only after you’ve fully recovered with a doctor’s note confirming recovery.
- If you have recently returned from areas with a high number of COVID-19 cases, please stay home for 14 days and only return if you are asymptomatic.
- If you’ve been in close contact with someone infected with COVID-19, stay home.
- If possible, please avoid travel to high-risk areas.
Cleaning & Sanitizing:
- Rooms (including chairs, equipment, light switches, sink/door handles, etc.) are cleaned thoroughly between each patient.
- UVC light sanitation is used to add additional protection and further sanitation throughout the day. This includes areas such as the bathroom, waiting room and dispensary.
- Frames are sanitized in between each patient either trying on or handling frames.
- Phones, computer keyboards, and other common pieces of equipment are cleaned thoroughly after use.
- Face masks are used at all times within our office, by both employees and patients.
- Hand sanitizer is available at every station and regular use is encouraged.